I love board games and I have been playing them all my life. Board games can create a fantastic atmosphere. They are fun and sometimes one can even learn something while playing!
For many years I have had this dream to make a high quality entertaining board game. I wanted to create a game that holds your attention throughout the game; a game that is challenging, with strategic elements and plot, and that uses another method of moving tokens than rolling a dice. With Rally, I think I have managed to do just that! Now, you can help me to make this idea a reality by pledging to the Rally project and together we can turn Rally into a valuable product!
Karolina Fund is an all-or-nothing model so if we do not get 100% of the total total €5000 you will get a full refund! But if we succeed you will have a great product in your hands! So it is a win-win situation for everyone! Participate and live a little!
Rally is a fast car racing game where players try to become the first to reach the end of the Rally bar and win the race. Players compete between cities all over the country to get points which they can then use to upgrade their cars. Along the way players sometimes need to draw a Rally card. Some are lucky and get extra help or extra points while others lose their place or lose some instead. Speed and excitement from start to finish!
These are some of its features:
• The game board shows the main living areas of Iceland, as well as the highland.
• The board is 50cm x 75cm in size.
• It is divided into five squares; each l is 25cm x 25cm in size.
• The table is made of 2mm carton paper, printed on glossy paper with a plastic cover.
• The board shows squares between cities, Rally bar where the points are recorded and compartment for Rally cards and Rally routs.
• The stations that the players race between are various towns and cities across the country. The participants therefore get a good feeling of the location of different towns and cities. Each town and city is marked with their town symbol.
• The game box is compact, 28 x 28 x 7cm, made of 1,5mm carton paper. The box has a plastic tray that holds everything in place.
• All cards, rules and game text are both in English and Icelandic.
• There are 60 incidents cards, that reward or punish the players, and 30 Rally cards. The Rally cards show the locations that the players must reach in order to score points.
• There are also 50 points tokens, each made of 2mm carton paper, in the game; 20 x 1 points, 10x 5 points and 20 x 10 points.
• There is a 10 page rule book in the game box, both in Icelandic and English.
For further info check out: www.isee.is
This project was not funded or cancelled.
raised of €5,000 goal.
days to go.
Karolina Fund © 2012 - 2014 | Kt: 460712-1570 | VAT: 111464